Our delivery partner DPD has made temporary changes to their delivery process to keep customers and delivery teams safe. Couriers will now be operating to the following options:
- The driver places the parcel at the entrance of the customer’s home and rings the doorbell or knocks.
- The driver steps away, keeping a safe distance.
- The customer opens the door, and the driver takes a photo of the parcel as proof of delivery, without a signature.
Contactless Delivery (Self Isolating)
- If you are self-isolating and do not wish to open your door you can set your delivery preferences via the DPD app or leave a note on your front door telling the driver where to leave the parcel.
- The driver will then leave your parcel in the requested place.
- The driver will take a photo of the location where the parcel was left, as well as the note on your door giving the authority to do this.
Please visit the DPD website for their latest service updates.