Summit Club Reward Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
Modified on: Thu, 25 Mar, 2021 at 1:26 PM
- For in-store purchases, the email or printed reward voucher must be shown to the cashier upon purchase.
- For online purchases, at the ‘Shopping Cart summary’ step of the checkout process, select the ' Gift Card' drop down box, and enter the voucher code and PIN and select “Add Gift Card”.
- $10 reward voucher to be used towards your next purchase.
- Reward vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Reward vouchers are redeemable in-store and online, but only in the country of issue. This means that if your voucher is issued in NZD, you can redeem it in any New Zealand store, or online at Kathmandu.co.nz. If your voucher is issued in AUD, you can redeem it in any Australian store, or online at Kathmandu.co.nz
- Any change will be given in the form of another voucher.
- Voucher code valid one use per customer.
- Reward vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards or e-gift cards.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.